We provide a full range of cost-effective CRM implementation services which includes custom development, application management, system integrations for world’s leading CRMs – SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamix, SugarCRM and Aurea.
We have extensive experience helping companies, across business verticals, in tailoring their business requirements to address the needs around sales, customer service and marketing, as part of CRM implementations. We assist and advise the client in all aspects of project lifecycle including End-User and Admin-User Training, Go-Live Support, Ongoing Maintenance and Support.
Business Process Assessment
- Analyze and record all the existing business processes.
- Business process mapping of the business to provide CRM functionality.
CRM Consulting Services
We offer optimized CRM solutions to help you deliver better productivity and higher profits. The consulting services includes development, integration, automation, configuration, implementation, migration.
We have helped many organizations with the integration of enterprise and cloud systems. The success rate achieved by us makes us the leading CRM implementation providers. We have executed all kinds of CRM integrations with SAP, BI, POS, SCM applications.
We help organizations to migrate from one CRM platform to another. Migration services starts from assessment, exporting data, backup of data, designing a process, pre testing of data, migration and validity of data.
Configuration and Custom Development Services
- Setup of respective tools specifically engineered for a business.
- Basic configuration for the users.
- Enabling data sharing and security modules.
- User groups and page layout designing.
- Offline accessible briefcase.
We provide CRM application support including incident management, root cause analysis, bug fixes, enhancements, application upgrades. We have offshore support centre with experienced support engineers available to work as per your service levels.
Supports qualitative and quantitative assessments of business continuity risks for key processes and assets; provides a comprehensive view of risks across geographies
Triggers BIA surveys to identify critical assets and processes; enables automated and cumulative criticality scoring; supports business process modeling to map RTO and RPO dependencies
Enables a systematic approach to business continuity planning; helps define recovery paths and timelines using Gantt charts; provides a virtual playground to test recovery scenarios, and perform exercises
Captures crisis updates from authoritative feeds and social media; maps data to organizational assets to assess crisis impact; tracks incident remediation tasks and status in real time
Supports the creation and management of emergency caller trees and lists, as well as notification templates; triggers automated notifications during a crisis
Provides a native mobile BCM Application for iOS and Android devices with both online and offline access to business continuity and disaster recovery plans; supports crisis reporting
Coverage of BCM Frameworks and Standards
- Manage BCM and disaster recovery programs and efforts from one, centralized platform
- Build a robust business continuity and disaster recovery plan aligned with key industry standards and frameworks
- Gain timely, in-depth visibility into business continuity risks through a world-class analytics engine and graphical dashboards
- Clearly define and map processes with MTTD, RTO, and RPO objectives
- Enable real-time situational awareness through integration with authoritative feeds, alerts, and emergency mass notifications
- Access business continuity plans anytime, anywhere through mobile devices